Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where has time gone!



Two months is a long time to go without posting to my friends!
I have been keeping very, very busy with school these days. Last term, I made the President's list again with a 4.0 GPA. This term I am taking College Composition 2 and College Algebra. After 4 weeks, I still have 100% in both classes and am well on my way to the third term in a row of being on the President's list. I sound like I'm bragging, don't I? Well, let me tell you that it is because I have been told by so many people for so long that I will never amount to anything. The only ones that have not told me that are my parents and they have always been my biggest supporters! I have wanted to go back to school for the longest time and now that I am doing it, I am wondering why I didn't do it a long time ago.
Andrew and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on August 8th. We did a lot of GoKarting that weekend and also went to the NASCAR Hall Of Fame in Charlotte, NC. We had a wonderful time and made some lasting memories.
Jordan and Jeena are now back in school. Jordan, although he won't admit it, is very happy to be back. He keeps telling me that it's a pain and that he hates school and blah blah blah. However, Mom knows better! He woke up the first day of school and he was so loud and so hyper because he was so excited and has come home from school everyday very loud and very hyper because he is having a great time! Jeena has always loved school and she is quite the social butterfly! She is so smart and always does such a wonderful job in school. I'm proud of both of them!
Alexys starts school on September, 14th. She is still going to be in Pre-School because she was born in December and missed the cut off. That's okay though. One more year of practice for her!
Andrew is working his tail off these days. He was working 60 hours a week at one point. However, he is down to about 45 now. He loves his job and the guy that he works for is great! We are very fortunate that he has the job that he does!
Everything else seems to be about the same. Just plugging along, living and loving life!

No comments: