Monday, June 21, 2010

Time to catch up!



It seems I have been away for a while! I guess I should update this more often. However, I have been busy, busy, busy!

Let's begin with the kiddos! Jordan is a 7th grade graduate and will be going into the 8th grade next school year. He finished the 7th grade with straight A's! We couldn't be more proud of him.


Jeena has graduated the 5th grade and goes into Middle School next year. She finished the 5th grade with A's and B's. Since she has finished with elementary school (I'm getting old), she had an official 5th grade graduation where she was voted, by her classmates, as Most Likely To Succeed! How awesome is she! Not to mention that she is now 11! I'm telling you...I'm getting old!


Alexys completed her first year of Preschool. She learned so much, like how to write her name, he numbers, and all kinds of other stuff. She is such a smartie pants!

Andrew has been working A LOT these past few months. He is such a wonderful husband and Father and takes excellent care of his family. We are so lucky to have him!

I have started school and am absolutely loving it! It is all online and in 2 years (or a little less) I will have my Associates of Science in Medical Assisting! Last term, I managed to obtain a 4.0 GPA and made the Presidents List! I have since become a member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars Honor Society! I cannot believe I am doing as well as I am. I am definate proof that hard work and dedication pay off!

We are happy to have summer here. Although it is VERY, VERY, VERY hot and humid, we are glad that the snow is over for now! Virginia gets very humid and that is something that I am not used to being from Colorado and California! Spring and Fall are my ideal seasons. They don't get hot, or cold, and the flowers are beautiful!

I promise not to stay away so long. Updates are always wonderful...especially when people have good news to share!

No comments: