Whenever it seems that life has you down, something always happens that picks you back up again!
After 5 trips to the doctors office, 2 trips to the emergency room, and 6 trips to the pharmacy over the past 2 weeks, Jordan and Jeena are finally healthy! On Monday the 16th of November, Jordan called from school saying that his throat was hurting and his ears were hurting. So...I took him to the doctor, twice, and they finally diagnosed him with a sinus infection. I ended up having to take him to the ER that Thursday because he spiked a fever of 102 and I couldn't get it down. Then...this past Tuesday, Jeena called from school saying that her throat and ears were hurting. So, I took her to the doctor and he said that she had the same "virus" that Jordan had and he gave her some cough meds. Well, Jordan had a sinus infection and had to be on antibiotics. Where are Jeena's? So, needless to say, I ended up having to take Jeena to the ER on Wednesday becuause she spiked a fever. They gave her some Amoxicillin and she is finally better too.
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun for us. This is the first time ever that we have gotten to spend it alone, just the 5 of us. We started a new tradition in that we all made something for the dinner. Jordan made sausage balls, Jeena made homemade Macaroni and Cheese, and Alexys was the designated "stirrer." We all had so much fun and dinner was SO good!
No comments:
Post a Comment